Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 2.50 average.

My first blog

Posted 09/28/2012 at 11:13 AM by hogpark7430

I think I may be my only follower. In that case I am talking to myself. Not good.
[this status is for rent]
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2566 Comments 0 hogpark7430 is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

New- $299 controller for Aquarium Illumination lights and more

Posted 12/20/2009 at 11:11 AM by AQD_ottawa (Aqua Digital Blog for all things we distribute)

It is a well established fact that the profiLux range of controllers when hooked up and Aquarium illumination LED system massively unlocks the lamps lighting potential and functions, no other controller can come close to the features ProfiLux can provide this amazing LED system. If you have spent all that cash on a light unit why restict its abilities??

So we now bring you an entry level controller for those that just want to control LED lighting with a few other options besides....
Registered Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4739 Comments 0 AQD_ottawa is offline Edit Tags