Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > Bulk Reef Supply
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Old 03/15/2018, 08:40 AM   #1
GoNoles
Registered Member

Customer Service Thanks

Just wanted to post my 2 cents. Ordered from them and received a totally different item. Called them and spoke with the best customer service rep I have ever talked to. He acknowledged the issue, promised that they would expedite the re-send, and assured me it would take place right away. Within an hour I received an email from BRS that the item was shipped to me and an email from UPS that they had my shipment and when I could expect delivery!

I realize that mistakes happen, it's just how a company resolves them that counts. Not only was the issue solved professionally, it was even made right quickly!!

A+++ customer service, in my opinion!

GoNoles is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03/16/2018, 10:46 AM   #2
[email protected]
Registered Member

Thanks so much for sharing. I agree 100%, and we always do our best to do right by our customers.

Zack@BRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/13/2018, 01:22 PM   #3
Fylerb
Registered Member

Awesome customer service with them

Fylerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/16/2018, 05:08 PM   #4
Googlymoogly
Registered Member

They have given me great customer service as well. I received a bottle of amino acids in a package that was frozen and they overnighted me a new one for free.

Googlymoogly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/23/2018, 10:23 PM   #5
gatreef
Registered Member

Same for me. I ordered their Kalk dripper plumbing kit and it arrived without a 45 degree fitting. Called them and received the fitting the next day. Unmatched customer service. That's why they get most of my business.

gatreef is offline   Reply With Quote